Se habla español
!Bienvenidos a nuestras familias latinas! Llame a la oficina para su cita con Dra. Clepper-Faith.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
We have updated our Privacy Practices.
You can see the announcement and download the full document from our
Resources web page
Usted puede leer el anuncio de las
practicas sobre la onfidencialidad
de la informacion sobre su
salud en: Resources.
Hillsborough Pediatric and
Adolescent Medicine Recognized
as the Highest Level Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
Hillsborough Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine is proud to announce that it has been recognized as Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest achievable recognition for a medical group, from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). NCQA’s Patient-Centered Medical Home program recognizes physician practices that prioritize the strengthening of the physician-patient relationship, coordinate care for patients across multiple settings, and engage in a team approach to improve patient care.
Our practice philosophy is simple: our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care in the context of a personalized, trustworthy relationship between your family and our staff and doctors.
Our board certified pediatricians care for children and adolescents from birth to 21 years of age.
We're committed to being there for your family, with open access same day appointments, our online patient portal, electronic medical records, and nurse triage services for afterhours emergencies.
We're here to share the parenting journey with you by providing a supportive, family-centered medical home.
We now accept Aetna Insurance!
Due to our increasing patient volume,
we ask that all patients make every
effort to arrive at their scheduled
time. If you are more than 5 minutes
late, you may be asked to reschedule. Thank you in advance for helping
our physicians stay on time.
- Hillsborough Pediatric &
SUMMER 2014 HEALTH TIPS
- Swimming Safety: Swimming is fun and a great way to be active and healthy. Remember to supervise children at all times when they are in the water. Drowning can occur in one to two minutes and usually occurs without splashing or struggling.
- Sunscreen needs to be reapplied every 2 hours, especially when swimming or active. Use liberally; 1 ounce to 2 ounces should cover the whole body.
- Helmets make a real safety difference when your child is riding a scooter, skates, bike or horse.
- Ticks! Check all family members once daily when you have been outside. Write down who had a tick bite on the calendar. If that person develops fever or rash within 2 to 3 weeks after tick bite, call your doctor.
- Relaxation: The summer is a great time to relax from the stress of the school year and just enjoy being together. Physical activity is a great stress reliever. Enjoy!